Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Gredown Horror Comics List


A few more titles to add to the growing Gredown Horror Comics List:

Sheer Panic
Shrouds of Mystery
Strange Romance Vampires of Death #1

Thanks for the additional titles and issue numbers, Tom!

This brings the total number of confirmed titles to 241 (and for those keeping track, yes, one title was counted twice before, sorry!)

I expect we will reach 150 confirmed titles very soon, at which point I’ll present the complete up-to-date list with issue numbers, so keep them coming!

In the meantime I’ll keep plugging away at indexing various Gredown issues as I come across them in the junkyard.

And I also hope to have some info to share on a few related topics which I’ve been meaning to chase up over the last month, but have been distracted from doing so (John Lennon: “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”)

2 comments:

Michael said...

I have copy of a Gredown titled 'Strange Romance Tales' rather than Strange Romance. I am assuming this is the same!!
Michael

spiros xenos said...

I do expect they are the same... but I must make allowances that whoever initially advised me of Strange Romance did so correctly.

Having said that, I have also been advised there is a Strange Romance Tales #1. Is your Strange Romance Tales numbered or unnumbered? Or could we be looking at three separate issues (gulp!)?

This is cropping a bit - I'm seeing some confirmed titles from trusted sources which sound very similar to previously advised (and ostensibly correct) titles, and it's prompting the question... I plan on noting these in the next draft of the list.

The only way to be 100% accurate on all titles and issues is to access the copies or scans, and of course this is not always feasible.