Sunday, April 16, 2023

Love 1977

 The cover image on KG Murray's Love 1977 is painted by Tom Sutton and  originally appeared on Charlton's I Love You #118


The contents:

Cure For Heartbreak, originally published in I Love You #118, June 1976

I Lived in a World of Make-Believe, originally published in Valentine #27, April 1974

Tears for a Lost Love, originally published in Just Married #110, April 1976

The Game of Love 

A Quiet Place for Kissing, originally published in My Only Love #4, January 1976

The New Girl, originally published in 

One Tiny Flaw, originally published in My Only Love #7, August 1976

Substitute Love, originally published in My Only Love #6, June 1976

In a Spin Over DJ Danny!, originally published in Valentine #25, May 1974

Only the Bridesmaid, originally published in Just Married #109, January 1976

Love is Like This...,  

Animals I Have Known, originally published in Teen Confessions #95, July 1976

Having a Ball, originally published in I Love You #119, August 1976

For the Sake Of Revenge

Notes:
1. There are a few stories titled The Game of Love on the GCD site. There is also an Australian issue titled The Game of Love.

2. One Tiny Flaw was subsequently recycled in Romance Time.

3. Substitute Love was subsequently recycled in Secret Romances #35.

4. The GCD entries for the two stories from Valentine say they are 3 pages long. The stories in this issue are complete at 6 pages.

No comments: