Sunday, September 29, 2019

The Incredible Hulk: The complete Yaffa cover gallery


Here's a cover gallery of my complete run of Page Publications' The Incredible Hulk:

 #1, October 1977

 #2, February 1978


 #4, June 1979

 #5, July 1980

 #6, March 1981

 #7, c.August 1981

 #8, late 1981

 #9, January 1982

#10, January 1982

The first five issues are regular/magazine size, #'s 8 and 9 are 'tall' digests, and the rest are regular 'short' digest-sized.

The dates are based on the indicia and available newsagency markings, and will be updated as more data comes to hand. 

I note the last two issues have been each been dated January 1982. This is irregular but is based on the data available. I also note that a couple of years ago I earmarked #10 as anomalous in the scheme of things. Curiously, apart from this issue above, I have not come across any other recycled Yaffa reprints of their Hulk issues, retitled or otherwise. Something tells me I'll be revisiting this particular issue.


No comments: