Sunday, December 13, 2020

Wild Cowboy Two-Gun Kid: Recycling Yaffa's Two-Gun Kid #2

A few years ago I posted a cover gallery of my complete collection of Yaffa's Two-Gun Kid. At the time I included a cover scan of of the unnumbered digest-sized issue which recycled #4 in the series, noting that given #'s 1, 3 and 4 had been recycled, I guessed there might be a recycled and unnumbered edition of Two-Gun Kid #2 to be unearthed. And here it is:

The cover has been modified - one of the speech balloons has been omitted, as you can see comparing this cover to Two-Gun Kid #2:

Wild Cowboy Two-Gun Kid is a digest-sized unnumbered $0.75 cover priced edition, probably published mid/late 1982.

I have added this cover to my cover gallery of paired recycled Yaffa digest-sized editions.


1 comment:

Robert Thomas said...

A nice find! Always great to uncover these mystery link issues.