Thursday, December 3, 2020

Strange Tales: The complete Yaffa cover gallery

 Here's a cover gallery of my complete run of Page Publications' Strange Tales:

Strange Tales #1, c.June 1978 

Strange Tales #2, 1979 

Strange Tales #3, 1980 

Strange Tales #4, c.April 1981 

Strange Tales #5, c.September 1981 

Strange Tales #6, c.February 1982 

The first two issues are full sized, the rest are digest-sized issues, #6 being a 'tall' edition.

The dates are as accurate as I can be for the moment given my limited data on this series.

It is possible that there is a seventh issue in the series but I think it is unlikely. TBA.

Some of these issues were recycled by Yaffa under new titles - #1 was reprinted in digest form as Weird Tales:


And #2 was recycled as Carnival of Fear:


It is possible other issues in the series were also recycled, but I have not come across any.

No comments: