Monday, December 21, 2020

The Incredible Hulk: The complete Federal cover gallery

 Here's a cover gallery of my complete run of Federal Comics' The Incredible Hulk:

The Incredible Hulk #1, May 1984 

The Incredible Hulk #2, June 1984

The Incredible Hulk #3, September 1984 

The Incredible Hulk #5, November 1984 

The Incredible Hulk #6, January 1985 

The Incredible Hulk #7, April 1985 

The Incredible Hulk #8, June 1985

The Incredible Hulk #9, July 1985 

The Incredible Hulk #10, October 1985 

The Incredible Hulk #11, January 1986 

The Incredible Hulk #12, February 1985 

The dates are as accurate as I can be at this point. I'm more confident in the earlier issues than the last few, but I'm pretty sure they all fall within a one month margin of error.

I'm also pretty sure The Incredible Hulk #4 does not exist. I have not seen a copy, and I don't know anyone who has - and I've asked a few collectors - and there is no copy indexed on databases such as AusReprints or GCD

Consider also that whilst most of the main features in this series originally appeared in Marvel Comics' The Incredible Hulk c.#'s 266-287 in a fairly orderly fashion, the features in Federal Comics' The Incredible Hulk #3 are drawn from #'s 219-222. This suggests something went awry in the Federal offices in this period as far as this series is concerned.

No comments: