Here's a cover gallery of my complete run of The Invincible Iron Man published by Yaffa:
#1 c.October 1977
#2 c.March 1978
#3 c. August 1878
#4 c.December 1978
#5 c.September 1980
#6 c.April 1981
#7 c.August 1981
#8 c.November 1981
#9 c.March 1982
1. These issues reprint the main features of the first 27 issues of the U.S Iron Man series - three U.S issues per Yaffa edition.
2. There are likely to be pages missing or otherwise modified in the Yaffa issues
3. At least one Yaffa issue reprints the U.S stories out of sequence
4. Issue #'s 1-5 are regular/magazine size
5. Issue #'s 6 and 7 are 'short' digests
6. Issue #'s 8 and 9 are 'tall' digests
7. The dates ascribed are my best estimations on available data. I consider them accurate within a month, but will amend them as more data becomes available
8. I believe this is the complete series.
9. It is possible there is a further regular/magazine-size issue, whether unnumbered or #10, possibly reprinting the first issue, but I have not seen such an issue. It is also possible issues in this series were recycled by Yaffa as digest-sized editions, possibly even with new titles, but again, I have not seen any.
10. A few months ago I took a guess that #8 in this series would be a 'tall' digest, and it would be published c.November 1981. The copy I picked up today is indeed a 'tall' edition, and has November 1981 written by hand on page 3, presumably by the first owner.